Looking for financing? At HMFCU you can set your sights on finding a loan for your next new or used vehicle, motorcycle, ATV’s, Boat, jet ski, travel trailer, RV’s, tractor, large lawn mower, utility trailer, horse trailer, and more. Talk with our team and we can find a loan tailor-made to fit your needs.
HMFCU partners with Member Auto Center to provide you several options to find your next vehicle. Use our quick vehicle search at Member Auto Center to find your perfect vehicle from a list of our preferred dealers across the city. Once you spot the car you like you can meet with the special credit union representative and close your deal. We try to make it as easy as possible. Looking to sell or trade-in your vehicle? Use the Vehicle Value tool to find out what your car is worth using NADA guidelines.
- Repossessed Vehicles – we have an active inventory of cars that have been repossessed due to unforeseen circumstances. 100% financing is available to qualified credit union members. The cars that we currently have For Sale may be viewed online, or contact Emoline Simon at 832-426-6795 for more details.
Find Your Next Car
You May Be Paying Too Much for Car Insurance
You work hard for your money and even harder to keep your budget on track. So why spend too much on car insurance—maybe hundreds of dollars too much?
How much could I save?
Credit union members could save hundreds of dollars on car insurance through the TruStage Auto Insurance Program. And it can be easy to switch carriers—without losing any money.
What are the advantages?
TruStage offers a powerful mix of savings and popular, member-friendly benefits:
- Credit union member discounts
- Nationally recognized companies
- Friendly, 24/7 service—even on holidays
- Discounts for multiple vehicles, safety features, good driving and more
- Mobile app for easy claims
It can be easy to get a free quote today. Don’t wait to see how much you could save.
A Tradition of Strength
TruStage is part of a heritage of faithful service to credit union members spanning more than 80 years. Over 17 million people have selected TruStage for AD&D, life, auto & home insurance and more.
TruStage® Auto Insurance program is offered by TruStage Insurance Agency, LLC and issued by leading insurance companies. Discounts are not available in all states and discounts vary by state. The insurance offered is not a deposit and is not federally insured. This coverage is not sold or guaranteed by your credit union.
Additional Auto Services
- Auto Warranties – Offer a wide variety of auto warranties at a lower cost than most dealers. We’ll explain each program that will provide you with quality customer service and provide extra security for you and your vehicle.
- GAP (Guaranteed Auto Protection) – What is GAP? Guaranteed Auto Protection is a loan Balance Deficiency waiver designed to eliminate your unpaid net loan balance in the event your vehicle is stolen or damage beyond repair (totaled).
- Auto Exam – Don’t risk buying a lemon! Auto Exam will send a mobile unit and an ASE certified technician to perform a complete bumper to bumper inspection before you buy. They can give you a written appraisal of the current market value of that vehicle.
- Enterprise Car Sales – HMFCU has partnered with Enterprise to bring you haggle-free buying and worry-free ownership. Choose from a fleet of over 1 million used vehicles that are backed by one of the industry’s best warranties. Visit Enterprise Car Sales to find your next vehicle.